Sunday, August 22, 2010

Delay Payment

Last friday(20/08/2010) was the date line for all MMU's student to do their payment for the school fees and this note also posted on the bulletin board since last month for all student .In the early morning my friend asked me the way to do the payment i just realized it was the date line to do the payment for school fees . I had left all my document at home and i was going for one interview on 2pm for my management assignment. After my class i went to the financial division to confirm again,they told me the payment must do by today.I went home to take all my document and come again but the time already 12.30pm that was the lunch time for the officer and they told me to come back on 2pm but the time was clash with my interview time. I tried to use the sound sympathy to speak to the officer that i need to postpone my payment to monday with the reasonable excuse and it worked. The officer told me to come back on monday early in the morning and do the payment as soon as possible. I felt thankful to the officer that understanding my situation and allowed my do my payment on monday.


In this case i applied the ad populum of appeal to sympathy to the officer so that he allowed me to postpone the payment.

No comments:

Post a Comment