Monday, August 23, 2010

How Does Decision Come From?

Every one have to solving their problem and make own decision in life.

Since I was young, everything was decided by my mother.

What she had decided for me? She decided my education carrier, attire even FREEDOM (she's not allow me hang out with friends).

But it’s okay, that’s all is for my own good. I appreciated her contribution for me.

Two years ago, she enforced me pursue form 6 after SPM, yet I wanted study creative multimedia at college.

Why she did so? Well, this is the only ways I can enter local university besides that can save up diploma fees. So, I obey her and doing my form 6 and did study slovenly.

After 2 years, I got my STPM certificate (form 6). But I quite disappointed for the result.

In this case, I had been expecting how great it can get my dream course, business administrative if my result gained 3.00 above of CGPA. But the reality is my CGPA only got 2.67 some more got unexpected or unwanted course, technologies management. It’s because less 0.33 of CGPA (the gap between expectation and reality). However, my mother has empowered her authority to me and allowed me to make decision on this time.

I have a lot of question to analyze when these problems occurred and decide solutions. So now, I thinking what reason caused this problem. It’s because I was not serious when study and just did slovenly. I found this problem had resulted me can’t get my wanted course due to insufficient CGPA requirement.

I really want to find a solution to study my selected course from this event exists. On the other hand, It’s have few possible solutions that can take that might have advantage and disadvantage. First choice is study private university MMU, meanwhile I needs to burden the high tuition fees so can get my wanted course which certified international and can back to hometown every week. Second choice is study private university UTAR to get my wanted course, but I have to pay more effort in study because it’s hard to pass in exam some more far away from my hometown. Last choice is do appeal from ministry of education to get my wanted course but its not possible and wasting time.

Finally I had make a conclusion is pursue my degree level with my wanted course which has standard certified although is expensive than other university. Last but not least, I'm happy because I had make a right decision in right way.

In this scenario, i have applied the four-step model to real situation to solving out my problems.

That is the easy steps to solving every things whenever we need to make a right decision.

I got it, are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment