Sunday, August 22, 2010

Photoshop



Today is so boring and no mood to do my assignment. Therefore, I online to check my facebook and visit my friend’s facebook event. I have seen my best friend (Linda) upload her personal fantasy album and slide show. Her photo has been edited and design. Then I ask her about her album. This is our conversation.

 Winny: Dear friend, your personal photos look like so beauty.  Who are edited it?

Linda : I do it myself loh!

Winny: Wah, your photoshop skill is very excellent. If you want go to participant photoshop contest. I sure you can get the winner.

Linda: Isn’t? Not lah!! Just small skill

Winny: May you help me to edit my personal photo look like more beauty and design the frame.

In this conversation I use Ad populum appeal to vanity to pursue Linda help me to edit and design my personal photo.  

No comments:

Post a Comment