Tuesday, August 24, 2010

the MOnday

23rd August 2010, Monday, Sunny Day

I and KiamFui had lunch at KFC after Critical Thinking lecture class.


This is the first time we had lunch outside the campus
. It was really enjoyable.
I noticed this stair case design at KFC is creative.

When I'm enjoying my meal, KiamFui suggested to go to Prima Avenue for some Snow Ice after lunch.

Since I'm already full, I told him that I do not wish to go.

Then he said: “You should go right now or else you won’t have the chance to eat Snow Ice anymore”.

In this case, he used ad populum to a false dilemma to persuade me to eat Snow Ice with him.
Thus, I decided to go to Prima Avenue to eat Snow Ice after lunch.

A car blocking the parking main entrance. The driver immediately drove her car away.

While we were on the way to Prima Avenue, a slow moving car in front of us is slowing us down, that strongly annoyed me because I think it is wasting my time.

So, I persuaded KiamFui to cut the annoying car.

I told him: “ You should cut this driver off, just the same way he cut us off back when the lanes were merging."

I’ve used ad populum appeal to spite trying to persuade my friend to do something as other people are doing it.

Finally, we had tried Snow Ice under hot weather while reached Prima Avenue.

It is really nice to eat. I like it very much.
Green Tea Snow Ice Delight.

Mango Flavor Snow Ice Delight.

87??? Vagueness?? Blur???
87 in cantonese pronounce is BakChi(IDIOT)
yea, that's him, 87 photo shooting. ;)

At the night, I just received a called from my mother.

She reminded me to make sure all the ptptn stuff prepare well.

She said: "I want you double confirm all of the document prepare well. If you didn’t prepare enough documents for Hari Bersama PTPTN, your application will being rejected by PTPTN officer. You’ll unable to bearing the expensive tuition fees. And you’ll be barred by MMU exam unit. Consequently, you’ll withdraw yourself from MMU and lost the chance to study".

In conversation, my mother used ad populum appeal to indirect consequences make me so worried about my future.

After that, I felt worried whole night and double check again all of my documents are completed before sleep.

Wish me Good Luck!

In summary, I realize that fallacies are commonly use in our life.

In my opinion
, it's using daily. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment