Sunday, August 22, 2010

Lens

Today I have my dinner with my course mate after our discussion about our next assignment. We are talking so exciting about our coming soon assignment, suddenly a friend ask me about my contact lens that I wear. She said she heard many brand of the contact lens that is comfortable when u wear it.

Jasmin : What is the most suitable lens should I wear and it feel comfortable to me too??
Winnie: This is the lens that brand (XXX) is nice to wear and this is very cheap compare with other brand. Besides that this brand also comfortable when u wear it.
Jasmin : So how is the price??
Winnie : The price is RM XX so it is cheaper compare with other brand so u can think about this.
Jasmin : How can u get this price?
Winnie: Because I am the seller for this brand , and I can give u a lower price.

In this case can notice that Winnie is apply the Ad Hominem of attacking the motive to Jasmin to buy the contact lens from her.

No comments:

Post a Comment